Monday 2 September 2024

Jikoshoukai 自己紹介-2

 


## A Simple Self-Introduction in Japanese
**Here's a basic self-introduction in Japanese for intermediate learners:**
**こんにちは。はじめまして。私は [あなたの名前] です。**
*Konnichiwa. Hajimemashite. Watashi wa [anata no namae] desu.*
This sentence translates to: "Hello. Nice to meet you. I am [your name]."
**You can add more details to your introduction, such as your age, occupation, or hobbies:**
* **年齢 (年齢):**
* 私は [年齢] 歳です。
* *Watashi wa [nenrei] sai desu.* (Example: "I am 25 years old.")
* **職業 (職業):**
* 私は [職業] をしています。
* *Watashi wa [shokugyo] o shiteimasu.* (Example: "I am a student.")
* **趣味 (趣味):**
* 私の趣味は [趣味] です。
* *Watashi no shumi wa [shumi] desu.* (Example: "My hobby is reading.")
**Example of a more detailed self-introduction:**
こんにちは。はじめまして。私は [あなたの名前] です。私は [年齢] 歳です。私は [職業] をしています。私の趣味は [趣味] です。よろしくお願いします。
*Konnichiwa. Hajimemashite. Watashi wa [anata no namae] desu. Watashi wa [nenrei] sai desu. Watashi wa [shokugyo] o shiteimasu. Watashi no shumi wa [shumi] desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.*
(Example: "Hello. Nice to meet you. I am [your name]. I am 25 years old. I am a student. My hobby is reading. Please take care of me.")


No comments:

Post a Comment

Japanese punctuation marks

-Japanese punctuation marks The Japanese language uses a variety of punctuation marks, but here are a few of the most common one...